Monday, May 10, 2010

Our First

On Saturday, Larry and I celebrated our first trip around the sun as a married couple! This last year has flown by and I am ridiculously grateful for the Lord's (and Larry's) mercies in my life. We enjoyed dinner at Rick's Chophouse that evening, but it was just an interesting day with many twists and turns along the way.  It would take me way too long describe our day - you would be reading for days, and laughing and crying all along the way.  Nonetheless, year one is under our belt and I count my husband as a precious gift.  If you haven't checked out Larry's beautiful editing of our wedding, enjoy it now!


California Love Before the Wedding from Larry Ray Causey II on Vimeo.



California Love, The Ceremony from Larry Ray Causey II on Vimeo.



California Love III from Larry Ray Causey II on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. Must.not.press.play. I cry every time I see these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I am praying blessings on you, Larry, and your marriage this next year! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to a dear new friend! I can't wait to spend more time with you (and Larry can hang out too, he might have some wisdom to share with me)! You're so precious, I just love your smiling face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...thank you for this beautiful footage of your marriage...blessings to you both...

    ReplyDelete