Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On My List

Leaving on a boat for 6 days on Monday and I am drooling just thinking about lounging on the deck under the sun and READING.  Lots of books on my wish list right now. Which one should I pick to read while we are circling the gulf?



















Christa Black is a wonderful recording artist and I fell in love with her song titled, God Loves Ugly, several years ago.  Now that she turned her lyrics into a book makes my heart happy!




















Ann Voskamp may be one of my favorite authors of all time. She has an unbelievable way with words and most often leavings me yearning for more of Jesus. You can find her blog here.



















The Pioneer Woman tells her love story?! Yes, please!


















I have dying to read Angie's book since it was available for pre-order. I still have yet to get my hands on it. I blame Amberton University. I can't even believe that Angie is already about to have another book available for pre-order. I want this one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment