Thursday, February 4, 2010

I love my mom's Chicken Spaghetti

And thanks to Matty celebrating another birthday (his love post coming soon), I get enjoy this delish dish.

Go make this right now!



















Boil chicken in water with 1-2 chicken bouillon cubes. I use rotisserie chicken usually. In that case remove chicken from the bone. I usually use ½ of the chicken and save the other half for something else.

Cut up onions, sauté in olive oil and set aside

Boil spaghetti in broth from boiling the chicken or boil the spaghetti in water with bouillon cubes and sautéed onions.

When spaghetti is done pour off 2 cups of broth and save.

Use one small jar of Cheez Whiz or three 1 inch slices of Velveta cut up

Place chicken, spaghetti , 1 and ½ cups of broth and cheese in oven proof pan. Stir together to start cheese melting. Cover with grated cheddar cheese and cook in over 350 degrees until cheese on top is melted and the spaghetti is boiling. Use the other ½ cup of broth if needed.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I love it too! I am making it tomorrow :)
    I also love your adorable signature, please post a tutorial for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might have to add this recipe to my (very small) list. Sounds yummy, and easy!

    Stopped by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete