Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Wilderness

Last week we loaded up the car and headed to Creede, Colorado to enjoy YL's Wilderness Ranch. Although it was technically a work trip for Larry, we were surrounded by tons of fun and forever friends. This was the first time either of us had been to Wilderness, and my first time to ever go to a Young Life camp period, and I can easily say that my experience was indescribable. Joy, excellence, amazing food, smiles and cheer-offs abound. If you ever get the chance, check it out and if you have teenagers - SEND THEM HERE for the summer.  They will be changed.

Here are just a few pictures from our road trip.























































Goodnight, y'all. So excited to sleep in my own bed tonight!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great time! I've heard great things about Wilderness Ranch! I actually attended Camp Castaway in Minnesota after my junior year in high school... by far the best time of my life! We need to catch up soon my friend, I don't like not having class with you : (

    ReplyDelete