Saturday, August 8, 2009

Morning Pillow Talk

Good morning! It's bright and early and I could be sleeping (my only day of the week to) but instead I am surfing the internet. What is wrong with me? I blame my morning distractions on Crystal for posting pictures of my "nephew" Ghirin. I was so excited I wanted to jump out of bed and dance a little. But I didn't. You can check out Matt and Callie's prized possession here. Couldn't you just eat.him.up?

Good news! Great news! Larry is coming home a whole week early! He should be home either tonight or early tomorrow. I have only gotten to talk to him once since he's been in British Colombia but it sounded like he was having a great trip. He spent 9 hours going up a mountain horseback and then back down all day yesterday, but he was loving every minute...you know him. I will post a few pictures for you when he gets home.

I took the residents to ride go-carts last night and then we enjoyed a sonic run after. They all did great and even though I still miss my friends back home every weekend, I could not be more blessed to spend my nights with such special friends. They are so good to me.

Okay, well, since I am up before 7:00 maybe I should get out of bed and do one of the seven loads of laundry I have sitting in the floor. I swear, Larry leaves for a week and the house is destroyed...laundry everywhere, dishes to be done, messy bathroom...messy everything! But by tonight the house will be in order, groceries stocked, and smelling divine with candles and food. Larry will think that I never missed a beat while he was away. Shhh...this is our little secret, okay?

Oh, and a very happy 3 month anniversary to us today! I can't even believe how fast the time is going. I love you so much, Larry and you become a greater gift to me every day. Thank you!

Happy weekend, friends!

Signed,

Get out there and get the stink blown off ya
-Hope Floats